Re: [TV] Hi

Ahh yes. The listings are now being sourced from each channel's own
listings information: this, unfortunately, means the information is not
consistent. Things like year for film are one of the biggest losses, but
if anyone's got any suggestions for meta-data which is guessable from
the programme title/time/date/description that'd be great.

As for not including stereo/teletext information, I've yet to decide how
best to represent this in the XML: as a generic string of flags? Some
predefined attributes, eg. widescreen (either on analogue or digital);
black & white; stereo; subtitles; (and others)? Opinions on this would
be very welcome :-)

Probably the most usable way would be to include a pre-defined attribute for each so we could have Widescreen="true" or something like that :-)

Cheers,
Holden