Hi

Hi folks,

a) Is there an archive of this list?

b) I would be interested to know whether I could use the XML data from the
tv2 site as a replacement from that from xmltv.  The main change would be
whether it would be possible to get a few extra fields added to the XML
feed, for example "genre" (ie movie, documentary, etc).  Also, usage of the
RFC channel names would be nice.

c) What is the story with bleb?  It looks great, the data is better than
available elsewhere, however, why is there a /tv and a /tv2 site?  Why is
the data on the /tv2 site not a superset of the /tv data (the /tv data looks
more complete?).

Good luck.  This all looks very promising.