Occasional nonsensical stop < start in listings

Occasionally I see programmes in the bleb.org data with start time
before stop time, for example

<programme start="20050314012500 +0000" stop="20050313000000
+0000" channel="south.bbc1.bbc.co.uk">

It would be better for your generator to check for this and filter out
these programmes (or perhaps omit the stop time if it is wrong and
the start time is correct).  I realize the data just comes from your
upstream source, but it's better to filter out obviously wrong
information rather than blindly passing it on.

--
Ed Avis <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>