Re: [TV] bleb.org needs to move

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 18:36:47 +0000, Andrew Flegg wrote:
: On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 06:13:39PM +0000, Dickon Hood wrote:

: > Roughly how much CPU and bandwidth does the site consume, and roughly how
: > many hits/day does it get?

:  * CPU is minimal on a 1Ghz VIA CPU (using mod_perl)
:  * Bandwidth seems to now be ~20GB a month (http://tinyurl.com/3j892
:    suggests somthing evil's happening at 3am)
:  * Same URL suggests nearly 2m hits[1] in December

The one minor sticking point is the bandwidth, but that's probably
fixable.  Prod me on TOTH some time; I can probably host it on splodge
without fairly simply.

(For those who don't know me, splodge is a 440MHz Netra T1 server, with
some nice fast SCSI discs, and a 100Mb/s connection to the Internet.
Should be able to cope with most websites).

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.