Download all listings

Is ther an easy way to download all available channels?

I'm using LWP:;UserAgent at the minute, but am doing so including a long
lisat of channels, and wondered if there was an easier way to request
'all' channles to come in the tar-gz file?

All is working well anyway - so congrats o nkeeping the service going :)

worm

--
       Tonight this fool's half way to heaven and just a mile outta hell
       And I feel like I'm coming home.  These are better days