Re: [TV] Recent problems

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 11:17:20AM +0100, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

[Open source, local installable, web-based todo manager with RSS;
offline download (iCal?); groupware functions such as comments, voting etc.;
trackability; categories; ...]

> Me too.  Let me know if you find something.

http://www.tadalist.com/ seems to have some of it except: comments,
voting, tracking of individual items, local download, open source,
locally installable (eg. for internal company use), ...

> Actually I also want bookmark sync between several machines on windows
> and linux.  I'm sure this must be done already...

I use bkmrkconv:

   http://bleb.org/software/bkmrkconv/

Cheers,

Andrew