[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
XMLTV and PHP - written a parser?
- To: tvdevel@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: XMLTV and PHP - written a parser?
- From: James Cridland <james.cridland@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:07:55 +0000
- Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:08:00 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=L6VQ7NumGLJgnbU7MOVF0KMo1Rrqk3LqsEF5QfEwof4YPdWcdZTQ9etVjO0Z2XLxnef50CUg6tANXTZ8N0mH6JS9wKa+dlYeRgGrs3zDdpJvnRdqopAlBKd7i54KM76uYxa2gw2fiaOCkCxV8GbdhDKo5YgPECenGWxnxrC5ghQ=
- Envelope-to: tvdevel@xxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: james@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm planning to use bleb.org's data, with others, to do a few things
at www.mediauk.com - not just TV schedules, but to build a database of
television programmes and add to this database with more information
from other sources.
I'd like to import the XMLTV format, primarily because other
broadcasters may use that too - and, where it exists, I'll take it
direct from them.
Now, being intrinsically lazy... has anyone written a simple importer
for the bleb.org files (and I'm thinking particularly of the XMLTV
files)? I'm happy to put in the spadework, but if someone's already
invented that wheel, I'd prefer not to have to reinvent it, if at all
And, as (I think) the first poster to this list in 2005, Happy New Year.