Started developing a project in VB

Hi

Just to inform you all, I have started developing a TV Guide project in
Visual Basic. So far I have managed to load the XML data in and display it
in list boxes (ie. you select a channel in one list box, then a program in
another, and then it displays info about that program). I have managed (just
about) to make it tell me what program is on at the moment on the currently
selected channel. I am stuggeling to find a way to make a DigiGuide-esque
timeline which would be a much nicer way of displaying the information.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Also, may I just give my thanks to Andrew for supplying this service. I had
been searching for ages to find a free TV information service, and I have
now found one! Thanks

Robin

P.S. I can post the current source code and/or .exe file on a website for
people to download if they're interested.