DGBleb Data Downloader for Windows Users

I have published a beta version of my downloader program - this is a
Windows-only solution.

It was written with importing data into ShowShifter's ShowGuide EPG in
mind, but it should work with any XMLTV-based EPG (It has been tested
with TVHolic).

At the moment you can select on Channels, but not days - the full 7 days
are downloaded automatically - the final version will allow a range of
days to be selected.

Please feel free to try it out and let me know of any issues you may
have - it's early stages yet so I expect maybe some teething problems.

http://www.de-bugger.com/Misc/DGBleb.htm

DB.

---