Site changes & code uploaded

Hi,

Since Ananova is no longer providing TV listings, the old site has now
been shut down. Therefore the "new" site is now live at
http://www.bleb.org/tv/

I've also fiddled a bit with the site layout and written a "fetcher" for
the XML files which are downloadable from bleb.org.

I've uploaded this, along with some of the other backend code to:

    http://www.bleb.org/tv/code/

This licence is the Artistic Licence. Details of which can be found
here:

    http://www.opensource.org/licenses/artistic-license.php

It will almost certainly require modification to be used. Patches to
allow easier reuse are welcome, as are any other suggested improvements.

Things which would be handy:

    * proper POD documentation
    * an XMLTV fetcher
    * a "bleb" XML -> XMLTV transcoder suitable for standalone use
      [TBH, I'd prefer transcoding the XML rather than doing it with the
      TV::* modules]
    * additional fetchers for any other sites/channels etc.

Any questions/comments welcome as ever.

Cheers,

Andrew

--