Strill trying to get my head round this..

Hi All
Please bare with me while I ask some questions, I'm just learning....I'm a
bit confused as to where the xml comes from and stuff.

Does bleb tv2 run a script to grab data from each channel's website and
output it in xml? And is the only way to use this XML, to grab it from your
site?

how often is this data produced?

when I click on BBC1 (on the website) it is very slow, why is this?
also I can click a program and stuff like subtitles, widescreen and a link
appear. Where is this from? is this stored in the xml?

many thank if anyone can help
nic