e4

Hi Andrew / list...

I've got around the html entities problem for now, so it's not such an issue
- basically I try to load the file into a DOMDocument, if it doesn't load
then I grab the responseText and do a find/replace of the known entities
(the only ones I've found so far are &pound, &eacute, and &shy, has anyone
come across any others?) with the appropriate character code, and then
attempt to load the string back into the DOM.

A couple of questions about the feed:

Do you have plans to provide the E4 schedule in the tv2 feed? I notice you
have it in the original /tv feed...(or are you keeping the best ones for
yourself :-) !!!

Is it correct that the last programme on each channel has no <end> or
<duration> node?

and if I'm using the system after midnight, after what time can I assume
that the 0 directory will contain the next day's schedule?

many thanks,

Andy

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee.  Any views or opinions presented are those of the
author and IntelliFlo does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message.