Re: [TV] Re: ITV listings now unavailable

Andrew,

I'm assuming you've heard no more back about this issue? Its slightly
frustrating not being able to give users ITV data.

As a seperate thing, are there any other channels you can get to add to
the system - I've had a few requests myself (Sky's Extreme Sports as the
main one)

Tim

--
Tim Igoe
tim@xxxxxxxxxx

"Computers are like Air-con, open windows and they stop working!"