[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Limit to 10 channels in listings script?
- To: tvdevel@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Limit to 10 channels in listings script?
- From: Simon Huggins <huggie@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:21:23 +0100
- Delivery-date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:21:26 +0100
- Envelope-to: tvdevel@xxxxxxxx
- Organization: Black Cat Networks, http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.3i
Using http://www.bleb.org/tv/data/listings (which incidentally I can't
see in your tarball of source code - is it available anywhere?) it seems
that at some point in the not so distant past the number of channels
allowed has been reduced to 10.
Is this correct? Should I just request 10 channels, then the 11th that
I want and then merge them? :p
More seriously, is this restriction there for a reason?
Simon Huggins \ <Keybuk> grr, where's Kinnison when you need a guinea
http://www.earth.li/~huggie/ htag.pl 0.0.22