Formatting listings like the radiotimes website

Hi,

I have created an XSLT script that fomarts bleb.org listings similar
to the radiotimes website (horizontally, with the width of each
programme proportional to its duration).  The output uses only CSS
(and is valid XHTML).  The list of channels displayed is controlled by
an XML configuration file.

You can have a look (and download it) here:
<http://tmp.uwbscr.org.uk/tv-t>

Comments/Bugs/Suggestions welcomed.

i really wrote it to use offline (which is why there are only a few
days available there, in case anyone wanted to see what it looked
like) and it seems ok for me so far.

There's also a PHP frontend that lets you specify the time the
listings begin and the day shown.

I didnt see any documentation on the listings format, is there a DTD
or schema or just a description available?  The main point I want to
check is the time the listings start: it seems to be that listings
start at 6am, and if a programme has a start time earlier than this
then it is actually "tomorrow".  I would have expected that instead
you could have an attribute to control this: you could make it
optional and only set it on programmes that start on the following
day.

I also wondered why you use numbers for the directories, wouldnt it be
better to name the directories after the day they refer to? this would
it easier for poeple to download only days they don't already
have. (eg a few days ago I used wget to grab about 5 days, when they
run out I have to visit bleb to work out if i need to start grabbing
from 0 or 1 (and then rename the files locally if needed)

Do you plan to add the other ITV regions? (also things like BBC 2
Wales, and there were some other digital terrestrial channels not
available)

Thanks for the great service.

Richard