Re: [TV] bleb.org needs to move

I use your xmltv feed for the following two reasons:-
speed of download (average 20 times faster than using radiotimes.com feed with xmltv.exe as your feed is already in the xmltv format)
your feed has bbc radio listings

I think alot of people use your xmltv feed for these reason, especially those on dialup

The popularity of Mythtv and xmltv has increased alot over the past 6 mths, there have been alot of news pieces in computer mags - Computer World mag did a peice over a few months on build in standalone PVR which uses mythtv and xmltv, I seem to remember that bleb got a mention.  So theres alot of newbies out there keeping the defaults

Dave

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 07:32:31PM +0000, Ivor Hewitt wrote:

> > Ahh; and if it downloads all 6 days every morning, that could be it.
> > I said though, isn't XMLTV now better catered for by radiotimes.com?
> >
> You'd think so, no criticism of you but they do now provide a better feed
> simply because they clearly tweak them manually and add ratings and
> categories by hand. After all that's what they employ people to do.

Indeed. That then leaves me wondering if there's any need for the XMLTV
stuff anymore...

Cheers,

Andrew