Re: [TV] Re: Bleb data no longer parses in mythtv

> On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 02:28:06PM +0100, Andy Marriott wrote:
>>
>>  I've been using bleb to update my myth box for a few months now and all
>> has been going well. However recently I've noticed that mythfilldatabase
>> no longer likes the xml files that bleb produces. Has anything changed
>> that could cause the myth parser to stop working?
>
> Glad it's been useful, unfortunately I've not got round to building a
> PVR yet so my own use of the XMLTV data is limited.
>
> Cc'ing the devel list - anybody seen anything like this and can suggest
> a fix?

Ah the irony, someone at the bbc getting program listings from bleb. :-)

What version of myth are you running? I know that the mythfilldatabase code
was broken during the last week sometime, but was fixed either yesterday or
sunday. How long ago did it break for you? It certainly worked fine the last
time I called it.

Cheers,

--
http://ivor.org - leylandii hedge -- http://ivor.it - technology