mythtv-setup

Andrew,
This is what I currently have setup to feed mythtvs database. Its based around a script that I copied from your own posting here.

jaffa_script
# Get yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's listings in XMLTV format
#
BASE_URL='http://bleb.org/tv/data/listings'
DAYS=-1,0,1,2,3,4,5,6
FORMAT=XMLTV
FILE=BZIP2
CHANNELS=bbc1,bbc2,itv1,ch4,five,sky_one,uk_history,uk_horizons,e4,itv2
 wget -U 'Megs copy of Jaffas script (c9law@xxxxxxxx)' \
      -O 'bleb-xmltv.bz2' \
      "$BASE_URL?days=$DAYS&format=$FORMAT&file=$FILE&channels=$CHANNELS"

Then, I run this next script every day in cron

#!/bin/bash
cd <path_to_script>
rm <path_to_script>/bleb-xmltv
<path_to_script>/jaffa_script
bunzip2 <path_to_script>/bleb-xmltv.bz2
mythfilldatabase --file 9 -1 <path_to_script>/bleb-xmltv

probably best if you change the paths to something sensible though. And the parameter next to the --file, I think thats the sourceid. They need tidying up a little I know - check out the comment in the top of jaffa_script...
Cheers,
Megs

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband