Re: [TV] Todays XML Update (for 30th Aug)

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 09:14, Andrew Flegg wrote:
> In list.comp.tv, Alistair wrote:
> >
> > just to let you know there is no XML file for Five or ITV1 been taken today,
>
> It would appear the listings on the appropriate websites are blank for
> 30 August onwards. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

I wonder if this is the start of the sweeping "4 day limit" that seems
to be happening to TV websites...

What the heck is the issue anyway.  I would happily pay a reasonable sum
for decent TV listings that can be obtained in a format easy to munge
later.  I used to subscribe to digiguide actually, but these days I'm
using linux more, and the web version no longer fits my needs (want
integration with Mythtv)

(So Andrew if you can do a deal with one of these boys and get a
guaranteed high quality feed for all free-view DVB channels, feel free
to start charging me...!)

Good luck all

Ed W