[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Redistributing XML files
- To: tvdevel@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Redistributing XML files
- From: George Richard Russell <George.Russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:29:52 +0100
- Organization: Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Strathclyde
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
I am currently studying for a PhD in CS, and am working on an XML Query
system. I would like to use the TV data as sample data, but would need
to be able to bundle a set of this data so that others can run the
queries and get the same results.
Would this be allowable?