Re: [TV] error on some of xml files today

In list.comp.tv, rdyas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Reference to undefined entity 'nbsp'. Error processing resource
> 'http://www.bleb.org/tv2/data/listings/0/five.xml'. Line 237, Position 83
>
>     <desc>Round-up of the latest action from the AFL matches, including
> Fremantle&nbsp;v Richmond at the Subiaco Oval, Perth.</desc>

This is the XHTML entities exist in the files - which makes my job
easier for displaying them on the web.

I will try and get around to investigating UTF-8 as an encoding instead.
It should be fairly easy, in fact (having had a quick scan of `perldoc
perlunicode').

Cheers,

Andrew

--