Re: XML Parsing

Hi Andrew/all,

I see there's been some discussion already about the use of HTML entities in
the xml files. Correct me if I'm wrong - but I don't think the files are
valid XML if they contain these entities. I'm using MSXML to load the files,
and I frequently get errors when they files contain £ or something.
Dave's earlier idea of replacing these with ANSI character entities is ideal
- the only other solution I can think of is loading the content into a big
string, and doing some shabby search and replace before loading the file
into a DOMDocument...

Thanks for a great free resource!

Andy

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee.  Any views or opinions presented are those of the
author and IntelliFlo does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message.